Your viewing or use of this website, will constitute your agreement to all of these website Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as applicable laws and regulations and their compliance. If you disagree with any of the stated Terms and Conditions, you are prohibited from using or accessing this website. The content and materials contained in this website (“Content”) are protected by United Sates copyright, trademark and other laws. All rights reserve. You may not copy, modify, translate, transmit, distribute, adapt, reproduce, decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any part of the Content of this website. As used herein “REFERRL” shall mean Referrl, LLC, a California limited liability and all of its affiliates, subsidiaries, and related entities.
- Permission is allowed to temporarily download one duplicate of the materials (data or programming) on Referrl website for individual and non-business use only. This is the just a permit of license and not an exchange of title, and under this permit you may not:
- modify or copy the Content;
- use the Content for any commercial use, or for any public presentation (business or non-business);
- attempt to decompile or rebuild any product or material contained on this website;
- remove any copyright or other restrictive documentations from the Content; or
- transfer the Content to someone else or even “mirror” the Content on other server.
- This permit might consequently be terminated if you disregard any of these confinements and may be ended by REFERRL whenever deemed. After permit termination or when your viewing permit is terminated, you must destroy any downloaded Content in your ownership whether in electronic or printed form.
- The use of non-authorized scripting technologies to obtain information from REFERRL or to submit information through REFERRL is strictly prohibited.
- REFERRL may discontinue, suspend or modify referrl.com at any time without notice, and REFERRL may block, terminate or suspend your and any user’s access to referrl.com at any time for any reason in its sole discretion, even if access continues to be allowed to others.
- You acknowledge and agree that: you will not export or import any Content to any country to which export or import is restricted under United States law; that you are not a national of any such country; you are not a Denied Party listed on the U.S. Denied Persons List; you are not a Special Designated National on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals; and that the Content will not be used in the design, development or production of nuclear, chemical or biological weapons.
3. Disclaimer/Indemnity/Limitation of Liability
- The Content on this website are given “as is”. REFERRL makes no guarantees, communicated or suggested, and thus renounces and nullifies every single other warranties, including without impediment, inferred guarantees or states of merchantability, fitness for a specific reason, or non-encroachment of licensed property or other infringement of rights. Further, REFERRL does not warrant or make any representations concerning the precision, likely results, or unwavering quality of the utilization of the Content on its Internet website or generally identifying with such Content or on any destinations connected to this website.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless REFERRL and affiliate companies and their respective managers, members, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims (i) arising out of Your breach of any of these terms and conditions, and (ii) any of your activities conducted in connection with this website.
- Use of referrl.com and its Content is at your sole risk. REFFRRL will in no event be liable to you or any person or entity claiming through you for any direct, indirect, consequential, incidental or other damages under any theory of law for any errors in or the use of or inability to use referrl.com and its Content including without limitation, damages for lost profits, business, data, or damage to any computer systems, even if you have advised REFERRL of the possibility of such damages.
In no occasion should REFERRL or its suppliers be subject for any harms (counting, without constraint, harms for loss of information or benefit, or because of business interference,) emerging out of the utilization or powerlessness to utilize the Content on internet webpage of REFERRL, regardless of the possibility that REFERRL or an approved agent of REFERRL has been told orally or in written of the likelihood of such harm. Since a few purviews don’t permit constraints on inferred guarantees, or impediments of obligation for weighty or coincidental harms, these confinements may not make a difference to you.
5. Amendments and Errata
The Content displayed on this website could incorporate typographical, or photographic mistakes. REFERRL does not warrant that any of the Content on its website is exact, finished, or current. REFERRL may roll out improvements to the Content contained on its website whenever without notification. Referrl, LLC does not, then again, make any dedication to update the Content.
REFERRL has not checked on the majority of the websites or links connected to its website and is not in charge of the substance of any such connected webpage. The incorporation of any connection does not infer support by REFERRL of the website. Utilization of any such connected website is at the user’s own risk. REFERRL makes no representations concerning the information provided or made available on such sites nor the quality or acceptability of the products or services offered by any persons or entities referenced in any such sites. REFERRL has not tested and makes no representations regarding the correctness, performance or quality of any software found at any such sites. You should research and assess the risks which may be involved in accessing and using any software on the Internet before using it.
REFERRL may update these terms of utilization for its website whenever without notification. By utilizing this website you are consenting to be bound by the then current form of these Terms and Conditions of Use.
8. Governing Law
This Agreement and your use of the Contents is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of California, excluding its conflict of laws provisions. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of this Agreement, or a portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that provision shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible. Any cause of action with respect to REFERRL or this Agreement must be instituted within one year after the claim or cause of action has risen or be barred and must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within Sacramento County, California.